Welcome to Ambush Skiffs
Are you the type that enjoys breaking away and relaxing in a world of stealth and solitude? Interested in launching way off the beaten path and investigating fertile shallows miles from the nearest boat ramp? Combining the benefits of a SUP, kayak, and poling skiff, we are proud to introduce the Ambush. In recent years the term micro skiff has been tossed around rather liberally, but if any platform deserves this title, it’s the impressively unique Ambush.
Unmatched in design and propulsion options, the Ambush can be paddled sitting down, standing up, or outfitted with a trolling motor or tiller engine. Quite possibly the perfect blend of functionality and form, this simple platform is a cost conscious way to get on the water and explore places you never knew existed. The ultimate option for NMZ adventures, the Ambush has several key features and benefits over all other paddle-powered options. While portable like the rest, the skiff’s yacht-like fit and finish work shows the dedication of the master craftsmen.
- LOA : 13′
- Beam: 36″
- Configurations: Tiller
- Draft: 3″
- Capacity: 1 person
- Weight Capacity: 375lbs
- Recommended Power: Trolling motor / outboard up to 6hp
- 100% composite with foam floatation
- Good size step down cockpit w/ plentiful storage compartment
- Easy clean nonskid throughout 316
- Marine grade fittings and fasteners
- Heavy duty rub rail – See more at: http://www.AmbushSkiffs.com